While a balanced diet, regular exercise and healthy choices are all crucial components of any sustainable weight loss program, sometimes your body needs a little extra help in shedding excess weight. In addition to boosting energy, metabolism, and your body’s fat-burning processes, weight loss injections can also support healthier cells and immune system. Talk to your weight loss program for more information about the types of weight loss injections available and which might be right for you.
- B12 Injections: A nutrient that promotes healthy cell growth, vitamin B12 also helps to regulate your metabolism and support your immune system. Some individuals may have a hard time absorbing B12 from dietary sources; in these cases, B12 injections can be used to provide extra energy and to help the body properly regulate metabolism.
- Lipotropic Injections: Lipotropic or fat-burning injections work by directing fat to and from the liver, increasing liver function, and promoting fat metabolism. In addition to helping your body burn fat more quickly and efficiently, lipotropic injections can also help you to feel more energized, mentally and physically.
- LipoB Injections: LipoB injections are a blend of the lipotropic injection and the B12 injection. Patients receiving this injection gain from the benefits of both supplements in one easy injection.
- LipoDen Injections: Adding Myoden to the standard LipoB injection can increase that injection’s effectiveness on a cellular level. LipoDen injections tend to work faster than other injections, as they force the body to burn fat. LipoDen can also help combat fatigue, weight loss plateaus, and a slow metabolism.
- Lipo B Blast Injections: The Lipo B Blast injections add several of the B-complex vitamins to the standard LipoB injections. B-complex vitamins are essential for normal body function and also help to promote a healthy metabolism.
Serving the Phoenix area, Valley Medical Weight Control combines fat-burning injections and appetite suppressants with exercise and a healthier lifestyle to maximize our patients’ weight loss results. Visit us online or call us today at (888) 502-5405.